Issues after upgrade to WP 3.6 and Genesis 2.0

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Issues after upgrade to WP 3.6 and Genesis 2.0

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ebizwildfire
    Participant

I’m having an unusual issue on my site. I just upgraded to WP3.6 and Genesis 2.0 and while my site looks fine and I can
    add and delete posts….

I am NOT able to access ANY of the widget sections on my site.
    For example, typcially I can click on the widget area for the “primary sidebar” and add and change widgets.

Also, now I am not able to edit the DATE or post status on any of my posts or pages.
    I click the “edit” tab but nothing happens.

Do you know what this is about and what I should do to be able to get my sites fully functional again?
    Thanks so much,
    D’vorah

http://digitalpublishingcafe.com

AC
    Blocked

Try switching themes to the Default WordPress theme to see if you are having the same problem. If you are not, contact Studiopress Support.

ebizwildfire
    Participant

You gave me an idea and I just checked my other main sites.

Of the six sites I checked, five of them work perfectly and one of them is using the same theme that I’m using on the site where I am having the issue.

I hesitate to change themes because if I’m unable to access the widget area I will have default content on my home page and sidebar, and this is my main site.

I’ll try disabling plugins.
    Any other suggestions?

ebizwildfire
    Participant

Yeah!!!! Thanks for triggering the idea, it was a plugin issue, the site now works perfectly. Thank you for your suggestion!!!
    D’vorah

AC
    Blocked

Oh, so glad you got that figured out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.