Janrain Engage Integration – Total Newbie

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Janrain Engage Integration – Total Newbie

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jj
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m a total newbie when it comes to WordPress or CSS, PHP, etc. as I have no background in webdesign, so please excuse me if this question is beyond basic.  I am trying to get the Janrain Engage Social Sign-in and Share widget to work on my wordpress installation (Genesis framework, and Delicious theme).  The social sign-in component seems to work (fingers crossed) as I just needed to use widget controls. However…the social share widget requires that I insert a widget initialization script that goes in the “<head> element of my webpage, and a widget placeholder or link that goes “in the <body> element of my webpage,” using a <div> element.

I’m hoping someone could tell me 1) where the <head> element of my webpage is, 2) where the <body> element of my webpage is and 3) has anyone done this before?  Thanks in advance for any light you could shed on these questions.

SoZo

You can place the script into the script field in the Genesis settings panel. Not sure what you mean about the second item.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.