Jetpack Sharing Button Customization

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Jetpack Sharing Button Customization

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bmcgoff
    Participant

Hi,

I followed the guide on how to customize jetpack sharing buttons, and the placement is correct (above and below the posts), but the styling isn’t working.

I copied the appropriate code in the CSS, but it didn’t have any effect. My site is:

themodestman.com

I’m on Genesis 2.0.

Thanks in advance,

Brock

http://www.themodestman.com

cdils
    Participant

Hi Brock,

I checked your stylesheet and the buttons are picking up the styling from the tutorial… Do you have “Icon + text” selected?

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

bmcgoff
    Participant

Yes, I have “icon + text” selected. Just double-checked.

-B

bmcgoff
    Participant

(thanks for your help!)

bmcgoff
    Participant

Anyone?

cdils
    Participant

Whoo! Sorry I forgot to check back in here.

So, your buttons *are* styled according to the CSS you dropped in. What are you wanting to look differently?

Were you wanting the secondary style of buttons from that tutorial (black boxes w/ text)?

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.