jQuery 1.9 update – anybody having issues now?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion jQuery 1.9 update – anybody having issues now?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slydawgg 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

slydawgg
    Participant

Has anybody else run into issues with their themes not working 100% after the latest jQuery 1.9 update?  I am trying to determine if it is the jQuery 1.9, Gravity Forms, or possibly the framework I use for my sites (Genesis).  Seems like it may be jQuery 1.9 since the exact same site & Gravity Forms form were working without any issues less than a week ago; then when the jQuery 1.9 update rolled out, things stopped working, web forms stopped displaying, etc.

SoZo

I haven’t had any issues on any of my sites

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Diane Kinney
    Participant

I had this problem with a couple of non Genesis custom themes, and solved it using this forum post Jquery Fix

Need more help? Find me on Twitter @gidgetthegeek

slydawgg
    Participant

Update from my end.  It was actually a Gravity Forms issue.  When updating their plugin, they moved the jQuery script call in a different order than before, which messed up a few things.  I just modified it directly and it works again just fine.

My suggestion – always check the order of the jQuery scripts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.