JQuery Masonry Grid with Genesis…

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks JQuery Masonry Grid with Genesis…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  emasai 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gmb
    Participant

What is the easiest way to get posts viewed in a Jquery masonry style?

Difficult to find a Genesis theme with it already implemented?

Difficult for a newbie to implement into a Genesis them of choosing?

Thoughts?

AC
    Blocked

Check this out by Matt Hodder. And check out this blog Carrie wrote on this.

gmb
    Participant

Yea, those tutorials are a little beyond my scope of capacity.

I wonder if any of the sharp programmers out there might create a theme with query masonry integration :-)

paaljoachim
    Participant

I am going to pick up the thread on this…

What I do believe we need are various types of ways to show previews of posts in our blog page.
    I thought I would check out the various Genesis themes and see what ways are available there.
    I am myself working on getting previews of thumbnails and different length excerpts play nicely with each other. Having them fit nicely and snugly up toward each other.

The site http://aiscripts.com/ has too much space below the first square….

Another step would be to have a really cool looking archive page similar to a blog page.

I design, instruct, help people to understand WordPress through my tutorials as well as create web sites and hold classes where i teach WordPress and Adobe software. easywebdesigntutorials.com

emasai
    Participant

Check out this plugin which has 6 different layouts http://genesisdeveloper.me/genesis-featured-posts-combo/

Need Website Customization or a Responsive CSS fix? Contact Me
    Lynne emasai.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.