I am having a problem with JQuery Causing a problem with a plugin (flexmls-idx) on this page:
This only happens on the Agentpress theme. When I use a different theme the plugin functions correctly (but I have to use AgentPress as there is some custom design work done on this theme).
There are 2 Jquery calls and I need to remove one. But I am having trouble finding the source of this call:
When I look at the Header.php file this call is not in there?
So how can I fix this problem where is this call located in the Editor portion of the backend?
I have tried a bunch of stuff and a developer friend of mine says to remove the above call and replace with one pulling from Google Ajax to fix the problem.
Any insight is appreciated.
I have had the exact same problem but using a different plug-in. I found that AgentPress 2.0 (Not updated in sometime) conflicts with the latest Genesis Base code.
Genesis calls the latest version of superfish (1.9.2) while AP is calling for an older version (1.4.8) and thus both versions are loaded. Causing conflicts.
I am going to try loading the suprfish removal script to see if that clears up my problem but I don't want to remove the updated version, only the remnants left by AP.
AP really needs an update for sure.
“Life is Social” & “Social is the Lifeblood” of a Small Business Owner.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to get early access to new themes, discounts and brief updates about what's new with StudioPress!