JSON DataTable error

Community Forums Forums General Discussion JSON DataTable error

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jenniferpinkley
    Participant

When I log into my Dashboard, I’m getting the following error:

“DataTables warning: JSON data from server could not be parsed. This is caused by a JSON formatting error.”

This is the first time I’ve logged into this new forum, there don’t seem to be very many categories. I used to be able to ask questions about my specific theme, now I only see very general forum categories. Am I missing something?

Susan

What version of WP are you running? Do you have cart66? If so, please review these threads:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/also-having-a-cart66-lite-conflict-after-35-upgrade

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/troubleshooting-wordpress-35-master-list

This is the first time I’ve logged into this new forum, there don’t seem to be very many categories. I used to be able to ask questions about my specific theme, now I only see very general forum categories. Am I missing something?

No, you are not missing anything – theme specific forums do not exist here, as many of the questions relate to multiple themes. We recommend that users include a link to their site and the theme they are using to help community members who are assisting know what to look for.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Susan

Per this thread:

user indicated that she disabled the plugin, and no longer has the error message.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘JSON DataTable error’ is closed to new replies.