Just Installed Focus CT–Need Advice Please

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Just Installed Focus CT–Need Advice Please

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jgentry 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jgentry
    Participant

I just installed the Focus Child Theme and it looks nothing like the Demo version. It’s all mixed up with some features missing too. I was hoping for it to be close to usable right “out of the box.”

Can you offer me some advice? Thanks!

anitac
    Participant

You need to install the Demo content which is an XML file in your Zip file. Then drag the appropriate widgets into the widget areas to set it up.

The Focus “Get Started” is here – http://my.studiopress.com/setup/focus-theme/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jgentry
    Participant

Ok. I checked an the XML file is installed (according to my ftp).

anitac
    Participant

No, it’s included in the zip file. You need to Import the content into your site. Go to Tools > Import and select WordPress and install the plugin. Then it will ask you to Browse your computer for the XML file that’s inside the Zip. Import the contents.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jgentry
    Participant

Download and import attachments too?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.