Legacy & Genesis Responsive Slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Legacy & Genesis Responsive Slider

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

genevishgraphics
    Participant

I just changed out the regular Genesis slider for the responsive one, and now it is pushing all my widget areas below it (bottom 1, 2, and 3) to the right off the page. I have disabled things I thought would be interfering and no luck. Site link is here.

anitac
    Participant

I used Firebug, and if I change 42px in the padding to 45px – it moves it back over.

.slider-inner {
    background-image: url(“images/slide-shadow.png”);
    background-position: center bottom;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    margin: 0 auto;
    padding: 30px 0 42px !important;
    width: 960px;
    }

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

genevishgraphics
    Participant

That worked for me – Cant understand why it would do that in the first place really – Thanks though!

anitac
    Participant

You’re welcome. I think because you switched out the slider and the responsive one has the little dots under it.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Legacy & Genesis Responsive Slider’ is closed to new replies.