Let Me Know What You Think

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback Let Me Know What You Think

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lindar4472 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lindar4472
    Participant

I just put up my blog with AgentPress and would like some feedback.  Please go to http://reynoldsrealty.com and let me know what you think.

Posh John
    Participant

Hi,

The body background isn’t tiling properly for me on FF. I don’t really like the background image anyway – looks like it’s just about to rain…and that depresses me :-(

Other than that, it looks very nice :-)

Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. Genesis 2

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

It does look nice.

RE: the background image, I do think it would be better to not-repeat it down the page but, instead, blend it to the color at the bottom of the image.

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Jon Weiss

I think it looks nice as well.

I second what Jen said – A blend to a solid color would be nice. If not, I’d at least have it fixed so the page scrolls on top of it, rather than seeing the repeat. .

Gary Jones

The main content of the home page is unviewable on an iPad.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1 and 2.1.1 (all 88 of them!) | @GaryJ

Susan

I agree with the other’s suggestions that you don’t repeat the background image, it doesn’t look natural.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

lindar4472
    Participant

Okay, based on a number of people talking about the background image, I have removed it.

Thanks for all your input, it helps to have someone from the outside give it a view.

//

lindar4472
    Participant

To the feedback of not being able to view on the iPad, the vendor I am using for the home search says that should be fixed shortly.

//

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.