LF recent post slider with thumbnails

Community Forums Forums General Discussion LF recent post slider with thumbnails

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Albert

Hello there

At the moment I am bussy building my website with the Metro Pro theme. I am looking for a slider to put on top of my website with the recents posts.

A slider that has the title of the post in it, with thumbnails under it of the other latest posts.
    I downloaded over 20 sliders already, including the genesis slider but none of them can provide what I want.

I created a simple layout of how I want to build my website, with a simple coded slider as an example.
    Take a look and if you have any recommendations, let me know. :)

Cheers,

Albert

http://ahvenema.nl/aaversie2/

anitac
    Participant

You can get the Soliloquy Pro {aff} for $99 that gives you the thumbnail add-on along with some other really nice add-ons. If you only want the thumbnails and nothing else you can use the Meta Slider. Soliloquy was made specifically to work with Genesis Framework and I use it often. However, I cannot say if the Meta Slider will work or how well it will work with Genesis.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.