Lifestyle – Nav Menu Font and Background

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Lifestyle – Nav Menu Font and Background

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ChrisG 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ChrisG
    Participant

Thanks in advance for your patience and help! <grin>    I’ve searched for answers but am probably not creative enough to get the question right….

Am using the lifestyle theme on http://www.quadstatebusinessjournal.com.  None of the preset color options get me where I want to go.  I would like to edit the fonts and background colors on the various menu options.  I don’t consider myself even moderately skilled in CSS… but I’ve worked my way through similar issues in other themes…  Here… I can’t even find the right place to start some “trial and error” editing.  I am using Firebug to inspect style.css but still no luck…

Also… I woud like to, similarly, edit the widget area titles and backgrounds…. specifically the Featured Posts widgets on the home page…

Thanks!

chris

ChrisG
    Participant

Still hoping for an answer to this question.  Can anyone shed some light on the topic?

Thanks!

chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.