Lifestyle Pro Header Layout with header widget

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Lifestyle Pro Header Layout with header widget

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mfd 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Tonya

Sounds good, Anita! :-)

Web developer, Software & Electrical Engineer, Bringing ideas to life is my art
    Find Me: tonyadoescode.com | Twitter | GitHub | Customize without touching the child theme

Tonya

Sorry for the delay. Busy day.

Since there’s so much code, I created a gist. Go to click here to see the code. These changes apply to your functions.php file.

You can to do the following:
    Here is what you want to do within your functions.php file:

1. Find the add_theme_support( ‘custom-header’, array( line within your functions.php file. Then add the callback as shown:
    'wp-head-callback' => 'lunarwp_modify_custom_header', // callback so we can modify the css added to the <head>

2. Then just below this (or at the end of the file if you wish), add the function lunarwp_modify_custom_header. Just copy and paste it.

3. Then save the file.

Now once you get this in there, we are going to have to adjust the heights of title area. So at the end of your style.css file where the @media queries are, you need to adjust the .header-image .site a min-height for each of these.

Cheers, Tonya

Web developer, Software & Electrical Engineer, Bringing ideas to life is my art
    Find Me: tonyadoescode.com | Twitter | GitHub | Customize without touching the child theme

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tonya.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tonya.

mfd
    Participant

Tonya- This worked perfectly!! I appreciate all your help! I’m thrilled! Thanks so much.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Lifestyle Pro Header Layout with header widget’ is closed to new replies.