Lifestyle Pro Theme…Advice Please

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Lifestyle Pro Theme…Advice Please

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kary 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

smileypiles

Hi,

I am new to this theme and to WordPress. I am in the process of putting my site together. Is there a way of making the border disappear or line up better with the text and sidebar? The same with the footer, each bit is a different size and I think it looks a bit uneven and messy??

The second thing is can I change the text in the footer…about wordpress and genesis to my own text and how would I do that?

Many Thanks in advance

http://tmc-hypnotherapy.co.uk/

emasai
    Participant

You can use the Simple Edits Plugin to modify the footer text. To remove the borders, you will have to identify each one using a web inspector and then delete or comment them out in the css file.

Need Website Customization or a Responsive CSS fix? Contact Me
    Lynne emasai.com

Kary
    Participant

If you install the Jetpack plugin and turn on “custom CSS,” you’ll get a separate CSS file that won’t be impacted or change whenever you upgrade your StudioPress theme. From there, simply copy and paste this code and save. It will turn off the borders of all your sidebar widgets.

.sidebar .widget {
    border: none;
    }

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Kary.
    • This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Kary.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.