Lifestyle Responsive – Credability

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Lifestyle Responsive – Credability

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kassiah 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gbow1
    Participant

13 months ago Brian said Lifestyle was “first in line” for mobile responsive…..yet nothing has been released while several other themes have been updated.

Did this effort prove to be too difficult???

I am not asking for a specific date….I am asking – are you still working on it –  this year or never???  Did it have to wait for Genesis 2..0  to work?

Given the public statement 13 months ago I think that much of an answer would be helpful to a lot of people.

Thanks.

netmeg says:
    November 17, 2011 at 10:23 am

I have big plans for converting seven sites to a modified Lifestyle over the next few months, so I hope that one is high up on the to-do list… (hint hint) (ork ork)

Brian Gardner says:
    November 17, 2011 at 10:26 am

You have *nothing* to worry about with that then. Not exactly sure of the timing, but Lifestyle is first in line.

Susan

I’m not Brian, so I can’t answer for him, but he recently published a blog post about responsive design – that might give you some answers (or not). You can read the article here

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

tahsinoz
    Participant

I am also wondering if there is a plan for lifestyle theme to be responsive design anytime soon?

jenseeya
    Participant

I bought Lifestyle because I liked the theme and according to these it’s going to be made responsive. Any dates that this might happen? I would have bought another theme had I known it might never happen, or would take a long time.

Kassiah
    Participant

Brian mentioned Lifestyle as one of the themes that were going to be the first to roll out after the release of Genesis 2.0. I’m guessing that means it will be mobile responsive as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.