Lifestyle theme – change link color within content

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Lifestyle theme – change link color within content

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  amandaotaylor 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Max969
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the Lifestyle theme (default blue color). I want to change the color of the links within the article/content into #0000ff. the default color is too dark and not good visible as a clickable link. Important: I want all other links on the page to remain the default color (top- and side navigation, breadcrumbs, footerlinks etc..)

See my site: http://www.frankrijkreisgids.nl

I hope you can help me.

Regards,

Max

http://www.frankrijkreisgids.nl

Elizabeth Crane
    Participant

Try finding this around line 134:

a, a:visited {

color: #509AC9;
    text-decoration: none;

and change it to this:

a, a:visited {

color: #0000ff !important;
    text-decoration: none;

That worked for me.

Max969
    Participant

Thanks for your help, but when I change this, all links within the theme change color.

When I post a new article, I want only the textlinks in the article to have another color. So all other links (navigation, header, footer, etc..) should remain the old color.

Is that possible?

amandaotaylor
    Participant

I am having the same problem and the solution listed here didn’t work. I want my navigation menu to have #fff and my links to be #B8BF74 but whenever I try to make this happen all the links change one or the other color.

How can I make them different colors?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.