Lifestyle Theme video question…

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Lifestyle Theme video question…

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

glbuzz
    Participant

I am trying to add a YouTube video to a post (Lifestyle) and it just comes up as a link and I would like the video to show there.  I have looked for further documentation on how to add it, but can’t find anything.  I know that I am probably just missing something  but for the life of me, I can’t find it.  Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong??

SoZo

How are you adding it?

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

glbuzz
    Participant

I have tried to add it using the media button and also tried by using just the link tool.  Lifestyle says that it has video capabilities and shows it on the theme demo.

SoZo

What is the link tool? WordPress doesn’t support video in the media library. You need to place the embed code into the HTML editor.

glbuzz
    Participant

When you said “embed”, I did a search and found this: http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds   It is so easy once you search for the right thing.  Thanks for your help, SoZo.  Sometimes it is just a matter of knowing the right word to search with and I just wasn’t thinking about “embedding” the vid.  Thanks again.

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lifestyle Theme video question…’ is closed to new replies.