Link Google+ Page (publisher code) to Genesis Balance

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Link Google+ Page (publisher code) to Genesis Balance

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fatg 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fatg
    Participant

Hi -
    I’ve already set up Google+ authorship and it seems to be working fine.
    For my Google+ company page, the code is slightly different (publisher vs. author).
    I received this prompt from Google:
    By adding a short line of code to http://www.EnterpriseSalesOperations.com, you can make your Google+ page eligible to show up on the right hand side of the Google search page for relevant queries and make your Google+ page more discoverable.
    Ask your site’s webmaster to add the following line of code to your site’s homepage:
    Google+

Based on past experience, I am gun shy about editing home.php lest 1 bracket is out of place. I do have Genesis Simple Hooks plugin installed. Clear instructions for a non-programmer would be very much appreciated.

thanks

http://www.EnterpriseSalesOperations.com

anitac
    Participant

Are you using Yoast SEO Plugin? It has it in it already under the Social tab.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

fatg
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Anita C.
    Unfortunately, I don’t use Yoast as it seemed to overlap with the Genesis SEO features.
    It was simple enough to add the Google authorship code to my profile, but there is no similar feature feature to add the publisher code to link my Google + company page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.