Links in content of post not appearing in featured posts loop

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Links in content of post not appearing in featured posts loop

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blizzard 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Blizzard
    Participant

I have created a new post and there is a link in the content of the post.  It appears fine on the individual post, but the link is not there when I view the excerpt in the featured posts loop on the homepage.  Is there a way to correct this?

http://www.youthzone.com/

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Blizzard.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Blizzard.

anitac
    Participant

Which post is it? What words should be hyperlinked?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Blizzard
    Participant

In the 2nd post “Like Us on Facebook”, “click here” should be linked.

Blizzard
    Participant

I never got an answer to this.  I realize my client added more blog posts so that may have confused things (I will tell her not to add any more for now).  Anyway, there is now a blog post called “What Message Are We Sending Our Kids” at the top of the featured posts loop.  The text “Lori Mueller” should be linked and it’s not linked in the featured posts.

Additionally, I just removed the author from all blog posts, but that is showing up in the featured posts as well.  It needs to disappear.

Can someone please help?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.