Tagged: plugin suggestions
February 9, 2013 at 5:54 am #19204
I have a client that would like to receive online bookings for their meetings rooms by the hour.
Looking for a plugin that:
1) process payments via Authorize.net
2) nice if it has some time of calendar feed (iCal, etc.)
Those are the key things.
Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
February 9, 2013 at 6:30 am #19206
February 9, 2013 at 7:02 am #19207
Thanks for your response.
I checked into the Wp Booking Calendar early this week. It does not support Authorize.net and it is quite pricy to get all the functionality we would need.
February 9, 2013 at 7:10 am #19208
SusanModeratorPost count: 6175
I have no experience with this, but this one apparently works with Authorize.net:
February 9, 2013 at 7:15 am #19210
That one is a plugin for a separate booking service that has monthly fees… http://www.checkfront.com/
We are looking for a total WP solution.
Thanks for responding.
On another note… I look forward to meeting you later today at the #genesiswp meet up in FT. Worth.
February 9, 2013 at 7:18 am #19211
Okay, well as a good practice might I suggest adding in here what plugins you’ve already investigated and looked at. This way they won’t be offered again.
February 9, 2013 at 7:33 am #19212
That is a good suggestion.
Plugins I have considered:
1) Bookings +: http://bookings-plus.com/ – No native Authorize.net support, but the authors will code it for me for $400 in a weeks time. This one I’ll probably go with unless I find a plugin that natively supports Authorize.net.
2) Wp Booking Calendar: No support for Authorize.net and pricey.
2) Check Front: non WP solution, the booking feature is as a stand alone SAS cloud solution on their servers. The plugin helps to embed in your site.
3) Bookings: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bookings/ No Authorize.net support.
February 9, 2013 at 9:30 am #19219
Here is another suggestion then. Since Authorize.net is a *MUST HAVE*, you should probably be on their site or contact their support to see what products and APIs they partner with. You are researching backwards. I’d start with asking them first.
May 6, 2013 at 11:16 am #39572
weeziebParticipantPost count: 9
Did you ever decide on a bookings plugin? I am in search of one that is StudioPress user approved!May 7, 2013 at 8:55 am #39710
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.