Looking for a Magazine/Tile Style Theme…

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Looking for a Magazine/Tile Style Theme…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  delectablychic 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

delectablychic
    Participant

…where categories shift chronologically.  For example, the first featured post is on top left, and moves one spot towards the right every time a new post goes live.  For example, the newest post could be about dining, while the second post is a fashion article.  The next day, dining piece, so the top two posts would both be under “dining,” sort of like what Chatelaine or Flare do.  Ideally, the first featured article would take up the equivalent of two spots, while the other articles take half the space.

I’m currently using Lifestyle on my site, DelectablyChic!.  Though I like it, I’d prefer that the categories be able to shift, so I don’t have to have two links to the same post outside of the slider.

Thanks

DelectablyChic!, an online lifestyle publication with a focus on style, dining, travel and more.

Susan

Would the News theme fill your needs? You can create the categories to show on the home, and they would automatically update as you update blog posts.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

delectablychic
    Participant

Susan, would the widgets shift over?  I’m trying to get this sort of effect.

DelectablyChic!, an online lifestyle publication with a focus on style, dining, travel and more.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.