Looking for a review site example

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Looking for a review site example

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Au Coeur
    Participant

Has anyone built a review site in Genesis?  I looked through the showcase, but didn’t see anything.  I have a client who wants to build a site similar to http://www.timeout.com/new-york-kids (which is not a WP site) and am currently exploring rating and review plugins verse adding my own custom post types/custom fields and would love to see a similar site built in Genesis.  Any links you can share are greatly appreciated.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Au Coeur.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Au Coeur.

SoZo

The best rating plugin I’ve ever used is GD Star Rating

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Au Coeur
    Participant

Thanks.  I saw that mentioned in a couple of threads in the old forum and will definitely check it out.  I’m not completely sure it will meet her needs, although I may be able to modify it.  Do you know if it allows for custom graphics other than stars?  She also wants some way to display price ranges for the events with dollar sign icons.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.