Looking for a theme like this…

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Looking for a theme like this…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dev
    Participant

I’m looking for a Genesis-based theme that has a container on top of a background… like this:

http://www.theagoodman.com/

It’s simple. Is there something out there that might look like this or something I can modify?

We used to see lots of pages-on-a-page themes but not much anymore. Is it because they are hard to make ‘responsive?’

Thanks for any help you can give.

Debra Scott

many themes follow that even some responsive ones like Quattro

http://demo.studiopress.com/quattro/

Lifestyle follows this design also however it is not responsive

need help with your business or personal website? Contact me at Fat Cat Designs

dev
    Participant

Thanks, Debra.

I had some time today and found that with a bit of digging into the ins and outs of CSS that I could get Agency to look very, very similar to what I want. It is going to work just fine.

anitac
    Participant

Lifestyle would be great for a site like the one you shared above but it’s not responsive. Check out Cre8tiveBurst {aff link}. It’s fully responsive and I use it for my own website.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  anitac. Reason: added more comments
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  anitac. Reason: added more comments
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.