Looking for feedback

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback Looking for feedback

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  workwrite 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

workwrite
    Participant

I am working on a website using the Education theme:

http://creativeparentingclasses.com/

I still have work to do but was hoping for feedback (especially obvious gaffes!).

Be kind (but honest)!

~ Cheri

ameliafranz
    Participant

Hi Cheri,

Overall, I think your site looks really good. I especially like your colors and images. If I had to be picky, I’d say the large text in the header should either be smaller or be a more creative/custom font, like one of the ones from Fontsquirrel or some other site that offers free fonts. Also, the rotating images seemed to rotate a little too quickly for me. You might consider slowing them down.

The only other thing I can think of is that the text below the slider images could be made just a bit shorter, but it’s not really a big deal.

I hope this helps. As I said, I think it looks very good. The navigation and overall readability is also very clear and . . . readable. Good work!

–Amelia

workwrite
    Participant

Amelia,

Thanks very much for your feedback. I have adjusted the speed of the slider (the easy fix) and will look into the others. I also need to update the main menu due to changes in the new release of StudioPress, so that’s my project tonight.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Cheri

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.