Looking for Genesis child theme suggestions

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Looking for Genesis child theme suggestions

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seokomodo
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m in the early stages of building a new website for a client. The site will primarily be a lead generation site for a new product they are launching. So it will feature lots of product info and features and lead capture forms for folks to fill out to speak with a field rep and get access to the product white paper.

I would like to develop the site on Genesis and the client would like to go for an “industrial” look and feel for the site. If you know of any Genesis child themes developed by others that you think look “industrial” please feel free to provide a link to it in this thread. I’m trying to give the client a range of options to choose from in addition to the Studiopress portfolio of themes.

Thanks!

nutsandbolts

Check out the Utility child theme from Carrie Dils – it’s always my first thought when I hear “industrial.” http://demo.cdils.com/utility/

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

seokomodo
    Participant

Thanks! Utility looks sharp.

Kevin
    Participant

This is a site for an industrial company I’m developing (not completed yet) using executive-pro. Has some nice features

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.