Looking for Genesis Developer

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Looking for Genesis Developer

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jo
    Participant

Project: Niche market product resale/ classified ad site built on Genesis framework with payment by credit card interface. Advertisers register on the site, upload product photo(s) and ad text into a template, then pay online by credit card for the ad to go live. The product itself is not sold through the site. Prospective buyers contact the advertiser direct. Advertisers have their own backend dashboard showing a list of their current ads, and status. Ads can be renewed, edited, deleted etc. from the dashboard. I would like to connect with a Genesis designer who has more advanced knowledge than I do. At this stage I am looking for a quote for all or part of the work that is beyond my skillset. Anyone interested can send email to propertyangels@gmail.com for a full brief and sample screenshots on which to quote. Thanks.

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

You can also find a list of developers here.

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.