Looking for help fixing something…

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Looking for help fixing something…

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bradcarr 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bradcarr
    Participant

I have no experience with css or coding.  I had someone build my site using your platform.  Another partner in my company had another coder work a few pages.  After they were done the home page looked wrong and they can’t fix it.  They said they didn’t do it.  So now I am in a jam.  My first coder is busy and can’t help.

I need help changing my blog header background color.  They need to be orange with whit text on my home page.  If you click on the blog title you will see the actual post will look correct.  Just the home page got messed up.  Here is the link to the page.

http://www.flivin.com/home

I am also looking for a easy way to back up my site from WP.  Next time I just want to pull the files down so we have a install copy to reset if needed.  If anyone has help on that I would be all ears.

Thanks in advance!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Susan.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Susan.

bradcarr
    Participant

I have no experience with css or coding.  I had someone build my site using your platform.  Another partner in my company had another coder work a few pages.  After they were done the home page looked wrong and they can’t fix it.  They said they didn’t do it.  So now I am in a jam.  My first coder is busy and can’t help.

I need help changing my blog header background color.  They need to be orange with whit text on my home page.  If you click on the blog title you will see the actual post will look correct.  Just the home page got messed up.  Here is the link to the page.

http://www.flivin.com/home

I am also looking for a easy way to back up my site from WP.  Next time I just want to pull the files down so we have a install copy to reset if needed.  If anyone has help on that I would be all ears.

Thanks in advance!

I was given the original CSS sheet today.  I just don’t know what to do with it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.