Looking for opinions on best theme for a race track

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Looking for opinions on best theme for a race track

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  blazestudios23 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

I am going to be doing a redesign of the Mercer Raceway Park web site (mercerracewaypark[DOT]com) and I am hoping to get some opinions from the community about which child theme you think would work best for a race track, and WHY?

So how about it folks, do you have some opinions on this?

Has anyone built a site for a race track before using a Genesis child theme?

http://mercerracewaypark.com

blazestudios23

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one. I don’t think the landing page would be too hard, the main thing is setting up a calendar of events and some kind of feed on the homepage showing upcoming events.

A few years back I was looking for a good calendar of events and could never find one, but I would assume one has to exist now, I would be interested to know what you find.

But why not use something like Parallax? That would make a good landing page, with cool race images in the BG.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.