Lost the slider on home page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Lost the slider on home page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

doonmuir
    Participant

I seem to have lost the slider on my home page – any suggestions where I can find it?  Thank you so much.  It’s at http://www.clunatestsite.co.uk

AC
    Blocked

You need to drag the slider back over to the Featured widget area. I don’t see it there.

doonmuir
    Participant

Thank you anitac – I seem to have lost the slider from the widget section too!  Do you think I should upload the Associates theme again to get it back?

AC
    Blocked

No, did you modify the functions.php or the home.php files? If you haven’t – just copy those back over to your theme directory.

doonmuir
    Participant

I don’t think I’ve modified the functions.php or home.php  and I’m so sorry I’m not quite sure where to find them and how to copy them to the theme directory.  Do I find them in Appearance – Editor – home.php (on the right) ?  If so what am I looking for and where am I coping them to?  So sorry for so many questions and thank you for all your help.

AC
    Blocked

It’s no problem. You would use FTP to copy the files from your desktop over to your theme folder on your hosting account. Can you copy and paste your Functions.php file over here? Use the Text Tab to paste it in. Don’t use the Visual Tab.

doonmuir
    Participant

Sadly I have to whizz out now so I’ll give it a go in the morning but thank you so much for all your help.

AC
    Blocked

If you need more help, click my website link and use the contact page to reach me. I can help you further.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.