Lost

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dshirley
    Participant

I am dying, trying to set up genesis and the child theme, I just cant get all this to work!

http://www.daveshirley.org

anitac
    Participant

Hi Dave, what exactly are you trying to do with your new website? How would you like to set it up? Are you new to the Genesis Framework?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

dshirley
    Participant

Yes I am New, I came from Thesis, I know nothing of CSS… I cant get it to do anything… I hired a guy to help me with my primary blog, he has determined that word press needs to be installed fresh… that means all my work, all the forms on my pages all has to be redone… not a good thing… I was under a time crunch and now I have been down for 3-4 days.

Genesis takes some time i guess to learn… I am short on time
    Dave

dshirley
    Participant

I am trying to get the slider to show pictures.

anitac
    Participant

Send me an email on my website. I can help you in more detail offline. You don’t need to reinstall.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

The slider you are using uses the Featured Image function which is found on your pages and posts. The slider will only work with Page OR Posts and not both. What are you using the slider for? Do you only want images or are the images supposed to be attached to actual content?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.