Mac version way off – embedded fonts AND the main menu of site

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Mac version way off – embedded fonts AND the main menu of site

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

micki
    Participant

Hi, I, by chance, checked out a new site I’m doing on a Mac, fonts totally different, embedded not showing up at all. they are not google fonts by the way.

I had someone check it out on their Mac, same issues with fonts. AND using Chrome, the main nav is stacked, similar to how it looks on my phone. WHAT? WHY? Using Mozilla, the menu is horizontal, as it should be.

I am using the MomPrenuer Child Theme.

the embed code I am using in the css is:

@font-face{
    font-family:lilian;
    src:url(‘/www.http:// URLremoved .com/wp-content/themes/MomPreneur/fonts/lilian/Lilian.ttf’) format (“truetype”);
    }

am I missing something in regards to what is needed to have the fonts render correctly on Macs, it is working great in the three windows browsers I am testing on? Any help is really appreciated…

I will try to figure out how to upload screen shots.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Susan. Reason: post edited by a moderator as the URL redirects to an adult site (which isn't using the MomPreneur theme…)
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Susan. Reason: post edited by a moderator as the URL redirects to an adult site (which isn't using the MomPreneur theme...)

Susan

Micki – can you please provide the URL of your site?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

micki
    Participant

Hi, It’s in maintenance mode, I will need to email you access privately, or? Thanks!

Susan

That’s fine. My contact information is in my signature.

micki
    Participant

Thanks Susan for your help. This is resolved… I hope :).

Susan

You’re welcome.  I’ll close this as resolved – start another thread (or ping me) if you have any more questions!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mac version way off – embedded fonts AND the main menu of site’ is closed to new replies.