Magazine 1.0 theme options page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Magazine 1.0 theme options page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  calamitybrandybelle 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

calamitybrandybelle
    Participant

I have tried everything I can think of to change the magazine theme options page for Magazine 1.0 template. I have an ad I want to remove and cannot remove it. It will not reset. It won’t save changes. It won’t let me change anything on the page. Strange thing is that I have this same template on a similar website and I can change everything on the page at will. What is wrong with this template on this website?

http://facebookstrategy.org/

AC
    Blocked

Deactivate your plugins, specifically the follow one I see on the right of your screen. Also, switch to the default WordPress theme to see if you have the same issue.

calamitybrandybelle
    Participant

I thank you for the suggestions. I deactivated every plugin and tried again. Then I switched to another theme and it appeared I could do whatever I needed to…so … I switched back and still could not change anything under the options to change the number of posts to the front page or to remove and ad. I’m at a loss. I may just have to find another template that is similar and try again even though I like the layout of this one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.