Magazine 1.0 theme options page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Magazine 1.0 theme options page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  calamitybrandybelle 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

calamitybrandybelle
    Participant

I have tried everything I can think of to change the magazine theme options page for Magazine 1.0 template. I have an ad I want to remove and cannot remove it. It will not reset. It won’t save changes. It won’t let me change anything on the page. Strange thing is that I have this same template on a similar website and I can change everything on the page at will. What is wrong with this template on this website?

http://facebookstrategy.org/

anitac
    Participant

Deactivate your plugins, specifically the follow one I see on the right of your screen. Also, switch to the default WordPress theme to see if you have the same issue.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

calamitybrandybelle
    Participant

I thank you for the suggestions. I deactivated every plugin and tried again. Then I switched to another theme and it appeared I could do whatever I needed to…so … I switched back and still could not change anything under the options to change the number of posts to the front page or to remove and ad. I’m at a loss. I may just have to find another template that is similar and try again even though I like the layout of this one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.