Magazine Pro background help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Magazine Pro background help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fitness Blogger 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fitness Blogger

I am trying to change the background for my new site

What I want is something similar to this: – a light gray background with all the active areas in white. Is that possible? Or can my theme only support a single background color for all areas?

Thanks a lot!

Your page elements have no background color assigned and are therefore transparent. Once you change your background color you need to change the areas you want to be white. As a starting point:

body {
         background-color: #DDD;
    .wrap {
         background-color: #FFF;

I do custom WordPress work!
    Contact me directly:

Fitness Blogger

Thanks a lot Lauren!

That changed the background, header and footer but not the main content area. Do you know where I should look to change the rest?

(actually the footer shouldn’t change preferably)

Fitness Blogger

I managed to change site-inner so everything is white. However, it looks quite bad. I was hoping to be able to create some visual separation between the different elements on the site by having a gray background and white boxes for each element (so there would be a thin grey line between the content area and the sidebar). Do you think that is possible or is the entire inner area one large element?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.