Magazine PRO Sidebar

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Magazine PRO Sidebar

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ozias 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ozias
    Participant

The Magazine PRO theme (http://my.studiopress.com/themes/magazine/) comes with pre-defined widget areas including Home Top, Home Middle and Home Bottom. When I insert the Genesis Featured Posts widget into each of these areas, the title I give to the Genesis Featured Posts is placed within a black banner as can be seen on the theme’s demo.

When I use Genesis Featured Posts widget within the pre-defined “After Entry” widget area, the title is not formatted the same – no black banner with white text.

How can I have the title of the Genesis Featured Posts widget appear the same when place within the “After Entry” widget area as it does when placed within the “Home – Top”, “Home – Middle” and “Home – Bottom” widget area?

Thank you.

nutsandbolts

Hmm, that’s odd. Can you post a link to your site? It’s always easier to help troubleshoot if we can see what you see.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Ozias
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

nutsandbolts

Oh, okay. Now I see what you’re saying.

The After Entry widget area just has different styling than the sidebar. But you can fix the title by adding this to your stylesheet:

.after-entry .widget-title {
    background-color: #222;
    color: #fff;
    padding: 10px;
    padding: 1rem;
    }

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Ozias
    Participant

Perfect! It works! You are brilliant! Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.