Magazine theme ad box/banner on header ??

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Magazine theme ad box/banner on header ??

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chobs 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

iPatrona
    Participant

Hi,
    I need to know where in the theme do i upload/code for the rectangular ad image space shown in the demo for magazine theme.

my url is
    ipatrona.com/BYSC1
    i don’t know where and how to make it show up??

Reginald
    Participant

Which part?

There’s a few places you can place your ads as long as there is widget.

Either header right or sidebar.

Either one.

Reginald

iPatrona
    Participant

please take a look at the demo magazine url

http://demo.studiopress.com/magazine/

and take a look at the upper right header area… there is an image of a blank ad space, it is for an image. I used firebug to help me… shows an image
    I need to know where do i find the code in the theme for that so that i can place my own image there instead of a blank ad box
    In other words…
    where in the theme do i code in my image location and where (file in theme) do i save my image so that it can show
    this is the image location for the demo theme
    img src=”http://demo.studiopress.com/magazine/files/2011/09/468×60.png
    that widget area uses text widget so … i need to upload my image to the actual file location not the media file in wordpress, right? so which file do i upload it to?
    AND
    what would my code look like… please thank you

chobs

I’m also curious how to get this to work, I want to ad custom ads in a couple of places, not adsense, but affiliate ads, does anyone have a suggestion on how best to do this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.