Magazine Theme: Adding Leaderboard Ad To Header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Magazine Theme: Adding Leaderboard Ad To Header

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smoniz 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

smoniz
    Participant

I bought the magazine theme yesterday. What I would like to do is set up the header where instead of a 468×60 ad spot to the right of the site logo, i’d like a 728×90. (Therefore making the site logo smaller).

Any suggestions?   Tried a few things myself which didn’t seem to help at all lol.

URL
    http://www.wrestlingnewsarena.com

Shawn

Anita
    Blocked

Look in your Style sheet (style.css) for the header right widget and change the width/height there. You will also need to change the Title area to a smaller width to accommodate the increase in the header widget. You can use Firebug for Firefox to help with your changes.

smoniz
    Participant

Thank you!.   That did the trick.   Turns out i was looking in the magazine css file yesterday instead of the genesis.   Made the changes to the Genesis CSS file, and it works perfectly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Magazine Theme: Adding Leaderboard Ad To Header’ is closed to new replies.