Magazine theme – change footer text

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Magazine theme – change footer text

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 33 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  laura 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Susan

Laura – yeah, I know what you mean. I can look at the code for you in the morning (about to log off for the evening), or you can start another thread, and someone else may be in later this evening. By starting a new thread, you’ll get some fresh eyes looking at it.

If you do start another thread, mention that you have simple edits (and include a URL to your site). Otherwise, I’ll be back tomorrow.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

laura
    Participant

Will do!  Have a good night (I am in Australia – it is lunchtime here – and summer ;-)

Susan

See – I was about to log off, but now have to ask – where in Australia? I grew up in Melbourne, but lived all over (dad was in the Air Force.) I’ll see your reply in the morning. Enjoy the rest of the day :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

laura
    Participant

Sydney.  But I lived in Melbourne from 2005 – 2011, so I am quite familiar with it.  I lived all over too – in fact, Australia is not my home country (I am Belgian).

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Magazine theme – change footer text’ is closed to new replies.