Magazine Theme Issue with Post Title Field

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Magazine Theme Issue with Post Title Field

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  virtualgina 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

virtualgina
    Participant

Although I have not made any changes since I last accessed my dashboard a few days ago, for some reason, I can no longer see the Title field when I try to edit an existing draft/published post or a new post.   The Title field is there when I try to add or edit a page. Any ideas?

virtualgina
    Participant

to make matters worse, I just realized that although I can see the Edit panel, I cannot actually do anything in that panel. As I have been clicking around it looks like it is  something to do with the screen settings (?) but I cannot tell what I need to do to fix this. Help!

AC
    Blocked

Please post a link to your website.

virtualgina
    Participant

I was able to figure it out – after the last WP update it seems that if I have the All In One SEO checked in the screen options, that hides everything except that block………….. weird but at least I know how to fix it and hopefully there will be an upgrade to that plugin soon.  Thanks for your time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.