Magazine Theme pictures not working properly

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Magazine Theme pictures not working properly

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hsimpson 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hsimpson
    Participant

On the Magazine Theme Demo http://demo.studiopress.com/magazine/ the pictures for the blog posts are one size on the front page, and when you click on the post it comes up and then the picture is another size, all the way across the top of the post with the text underneath. It looks perfect. But on my site it is not doing that, probably I just don’t know how to set it up.

Susan

@hsimpson – for set-up type questions (getting your site to look like the demo), you can go ahead and submit a support ticket: http://my.studiopress.com/help/.

In the meantime, we will be happy to assist with any questions you have, but can you please include a link to your site, so we can see what’s going on.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

hsimpson
    Participant

Is there a way I can share the link privately, the site is under development and not ready for public release. Thanks!

Susan

If you have submitted a support ticket, you can provide your link to them, and it will remain private.

In the case of the forum, you can share a link privately, per the FAQ:

Sometimes you may wish to share your site URL or other information to help resolve a thread, but do not wish to make it public. There is a feature built into the forum where you may mark a reply as Private then only forum moderators and administrators will be able to see it. Simply select “Set as private reply” before submitting your reply to make it private.

An important note. The community forums are community driven and these feature will make it so your reply is only visible to the person who originally started the thread, yourself, and moderators. Other community members will be blocked from seeing your response so this may not be the best option when someone who is not a moderator is helping you.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

hsimpson
    Participant

ok I just sent the link. Thank You!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.