Magazine theme sidebar and image borders

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Magazine theme sidebar and image borders

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan Kennedy 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ryan Kennedy
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been trying all day to remove the border or change the color to no avail. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I ‘m using chrome dev tool to try and find the css I need to edit but Im having no luck. Thank for your help in advance.

http://onlytherealest.com/

Anita
    Participant

Border of what and change color of what?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Ryan Kennedy
    Participant

in the Magazine childs theme there is a border around all uploaded images and also around the sidebar widgets, it’s about 5px and is this color #f5f5f5. I have actually changed it all to #fff to try and hide it. How can I get rid of this border for good?

Anita
    Participant

Here it is:

[css]
    .avatar, .entry-content img, .featuredpage img, .featuredpost img, .post-image {
    background-color: #FFFFFF;
    border: 4px solid #EEEEEE;
    padding: 1px;
    }[/css]

Delete the border line.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Ryan Kennedy
    Participant

Do you happen to know what line this is or a general area on the style.css ?

Ryan Kennedy
    Participant

I found it.

Thank you

Ryan Kennedy
    Participant

Can you also tell me how to change the opacity of the inner background color?  I added  opacity 0.5 but that changed everything on the page.

Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Magazine theme sidebar and image borders’ is closed to new replies.