Mail subscription form using MailChimp

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Mail subscription form using MailChimp

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lapuntarealty 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sdewit
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

I’m new on the forum. I just started my own WordPress site using the Going Green theme from Studiopress.

I’ve been working on making a nice e-mail subscription form on my site using MailChimp. I used a plugin to add the form to my widgets. Unfortunately the form doesn’t look like I want. Take a look at: http://www.growthefuturenow.com

The title doesn’t appear nicely, and the spacing between the different components is too small. I’ve tried using the plugin to adjust the form, but that did not seem to have the desired results.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to implement a MailChimp subscription form into WordPress nicely?
    I don’t have any experience with codes and such but any advice is welcome.

Thanks so much for your help!

lapuntarealty
    Participant

You need to find the CSS within the plugin probably.

I would download the plugin and look thru the files and see if you can edit he CSS.

It isn’t as scary as the PHP code, just keep a copy of the original in case it goes wonky. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.