Making logo responsive in Magazine Pro?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Making logo responsive in Magazine Pro?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jruez 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

inventyou
    Participant

Hey there, I am having a bit of trouble making my logo responsive in the Magazine Pro theme. It’s not reacting the way it should when the screen resizes. I’ve normally not had issues with this in other Studiopress themes. Not sure if I’m just over-tired or what.

Here’s my link to the site I’m working on: http://life.inventyou.com/

Would certainly appreciate the help. Thanks!

http://life.inventyou.com/

AC
    Blocked

I don’t see your logo being called in the Media Queries . Add the code and modify as needed.

inventyou
    Participant

I took the code out from the media queries because it wasn’t working.

AC
    Blocked

It probably just needed to be “tweaked.” How this all works – the default themes are based on Text – making text responsive. The default code cannot be set up for “image” logos because everyone has a different sized header and/or logo that they want to use. Therefore, you need to “tweak” the responsive code to fit your individual website needs. It just doesn’t work straight out the box.

jruez
    Participant

I know this is a bit old, but @Anita, could you give an example of what code would need to be added? I am trying to fix my logo to turn to text instead of an image, or become a smaller image version. Is this just done in CSS?

AC
    Blocked

Can you start your own discussion on this please? And then add the URL to your website. They like for everyone to start their own threads. Thank you.

jruez
    Participant

I was actually trying to add to this conversation with an example of what you were telling this person to do. I did not understand. It wouldn’t have made sense on a new thread. Since I replied, I have found the media queries you were speaking about. Thanks.

AC
    Blocked

Again, the forum rules are that you start your own thread. The original thread is from January. It’s just being courteous to the person who originally started it.

jruez
    Participant

I respectfully disagree. I was asking for more clarification to the answer you gave the author. Again thank you for the original information you provided. It did help me find the answers I needed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.