Making white space the same size with grid layout

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Making white space the same size with grid layout

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jhollist 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jhollist

Hello there,

I wonder if anyone can help, I’m using runway theme with grid loop plugin to
    display my posts on a category page here http://pixelfoxdesign.com/toothbrush/category/travel/ it’s all looking how I want apart from the white space between the rows. The white space is larger if the row has a title with two lines of text than if it has one line. I guess it’s something pretty simple with the CSS but I’ve been trying everything I can think of and I just can’t seem to make it show equally no matter whether the line is two or one. Would really appreciate it if anyone could spot where I’m going wrong.

Hope that makes sense, thanks a lot
    James

• This topic was modified 11 months ago by  jhollist.
    • This topic was modified 11 months ago by  jhollist.
    http://pixelfoxdesign.com/toothbrush/category/travel

bmaven
    Participant

Hi James,

It looks like you got the spacing issue between the rows worked out – is that the case? If there’s still something you need, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help. Otherwise, great work!

Warmly,
    Jeni

Blogging growth strategist & revenue coach at The Blog Maven, fearless leader of 3 preschoolers…tweeting it up @theblogmaven

jhollist

Hi Jeni,

Thanks for your reply. I actually kinda cheated and just changed the padding on each individual post.. which for some reason worked. But I then realized it messed up the responsiveness so I took it out.

So then I just decided to change the titles a bit to make sure they all fit onto one line, I think it looks better that way anyway. :)

Thanks again,

James

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.