Scribble Header not working with Genesis 1.9

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Scribble Header not working with Genesis 1.9

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  weslinda 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KarenLeighBurton
    Participant

Hey guys.

I’ve used Scribble several times in the past, i don’t ever remember having this problem.

basically, if I upload the header through the custom header option it places it all the way to the left (outside of the wrap). if I just try to place in the css, it won’t appear (at all).  I can’t find the “inline” css that is showing in my inspector…  I want to change the bg color for the entire header area (i have to attach a screen shot because i am working on a dev site and it is not live.

http://poodlescreativeservices.com/premisetest/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-26-at-12.33.39-AM.png

this is what is appearing in my inspector:

<code>}
    #header {
    background: url(“http://home123.stephaniedawn.dev/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/header.jpg”) no-repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent;
    }
    #header {
    margin: 0px 0px 10px;
    overflow: hidden;
    min-height: 100px;
    background-color: rgb(254, 197, 54);
    }</code>

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  KarenLeighBurton. Reason: meant to say Scribble theme
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  KarenLeighBurton. Reason: meant to say Scribble theme

weslinda
    Participant

This is such a pain isn’t it?

The CSS for the header image is actually inserted into the page by WordPress and not included in the CSS file.  You can simply add a background alignment of center in your CSS and it should move the image where you want it.  If it doesn’t override the align left option, then you may need to add an !important; to the specific rule.

Loving the Genesis Life!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.