Marking Resolved when it's not…

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Marking Resolved when it's not…

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Joseph Lee
    Participant

Why is it my question does not get an answer but it gets marked resolved. Sozo, you are avoiding my question as I see your activity on the forum, you just don’t answer my question. If you don’t know, could you please tell me so I don’t keep holding my head up waiting for help that is not coming. Do not mark it “resolved” if you don’t even take the time to tell me you don’t know…

SoZo

I only close posts that have been marked resolved. I don’t mark posts as resolved.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Joseph Lee
    Participant

I am not marking them resolved. Perhaps that is why you have not helped me. You were seeing them as resolved. I still need help, lol.

You seem very knowledgeable. I assumed you probably knew how to answer my question but were possibly ignoring me? :(

SoZo

This is a community forum and I am not employed by StudioPress. The only ones employed by StudioPress are those people marked as “Keymaster”

Joseph Lee
    Participant

Okay, I get your point. You are not required to help me.

Thanks…

StudioPress basically has no customer support…

SoZo

Of course they have customer support…through their help desk. And the community would probably be more helpful in answering your questions if you complained less and were more appreciative. ;)

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

If a thread gets marked as resolved and closed when it shouldn’t be please let us know via help desk so that we can fix it. Thank you.

I have closed this thread because it was starting to get antagonistic. These are community forums and we need to respect each other to make a better community. I can understand that it is frustrating when you do not feel you are being helped. In this case it seems to be a misunderstanding, so I hope it is clear that this is not intentional slighting. Once again, thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Marking Resolved when it's not…’ is closed to new replies.