Megalithe Help needed

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Megalithe Help needed

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jon Weiss 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ChrissyMorin
    Participant

I have already put in a ticket and posted on the zigzag press website but  no answer :( I’m having issues with the header. I can’t find anywhere that tells me what size it needs to be and I don’t want a white box around it. I want to be able to have the image thats black with logo etc fill that whole space above the navigation.. Can I do that with this theme?

http://www2.jmwoodworks.com/

Megalithe Header

Chrissy Morin – Your Web Chick – Denver CO

Jon Weiss

The header uses padding, which causes it to be pushed away from the edge of the wrap. Here’s the code:

#header .wrap {
    overflow:hidden;
    padding:25px 20px 0;
    }

You can set the padding to 0 and see if that helps.

ChrissyMorin
    Participant

I did change the padding to zero and it still isn’t allowing the header image to show up? :( It strangely shows more of it on my iPhone but still chopped off.

Still haven’t heard from support at ZigZag Press… not a great way to start off a new theme release! :(

Jon Weiss

Sorry to get back to you so late, Chrissy. Were you able to solve the issue?

ChrissyMorin
    Participant

It’s semi fixed.. I have the image in the right spot now but I can’t get the search box to go over the image rather than pushing it up and going under it? :(

http://www2.jmwoodworks.com/

Jon Weiss

Unfortunately I don’t have access to this theme and have never used it before, since it’s a community theme. I’d suggest to keep requesting help in their support forums. If that doesn’t work – worst case scenario you can try to hire someone to make a few quick tweaks for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.