Members Only Forum – Paid Model [Premise]

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Members Only Forum – Paid Model [Premise]

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  essaysnark 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

essaysnark
    Participant

We’ve also got that combo working with the Eleven40 theme and are available to help (not experts, but have some working knowledge of how the pieces fit together).

tafita
    Participant

I’m using premise to make my website a membership site which includes a private members forum. The issue is that nested replies to forum posts are misaligned when I’m logged in. If you checkout this screenshot you can see that replies are nested to the left and text it cut off on the right side:

http://sharesandstockmarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/forum-screenshot1.jpg

Also, when I’m logged in on a dummy account, the forum page look like a lot of links, no page stylization at all

essaysnark
    Participant

That alignment thing looks like a bbpress format, and you can probably change it easily enough by modifying your styles. I’ve not done any of that so I can’t guide you where to go for it but probably others here can. Remember too that viewing through the front-end will be different than that screenshot you sent from the admin side.

Not sure what you mean by the problems when logged in on a dummy account. Can you post the URL so we can check it out?

Also just checking, did you install the plugins referenced in this post?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.