Menu alignment

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Menu alignment

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eightcrazy
    Participant

Why are my non active menu items jumping down out of alignment.  Once I get to a responsive width they behave again.  Any ideas? I must be missing something!  I am using the outreach theme.

http://bgolaw.pro/

anitac
    Participant

What do you mean they are jumping down out of alignment? What browser are you using?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

I see what you mean in Chrome. This is a known issue. Read this and see if it helps you – http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/modern-portfolio-menu-link-position/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

eightcrazy
    Participant

That was the answer.  Thanks!

Better to use padding than margin.

anitac
    Participant

Sure glad it worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.