menu color

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asdweb 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Participant

i have the executive theme and I’m trying to change the color of the menu.  I changed it once before and I’m pretty sure I’m changing the same code in the CSS but it’s not working.  I tried changing the colors inside the “executive red” paragraphs because that’s the color scheme I chose and I tried changing the colors inside the primary/secondary navigation section.

I’ve reviewed the other posts and couldn’t find one that resolved this issue for me.

Participant

me again.  I’ll tried so many different colors and nothing is working and this worked the other day!  I save the changes and no changes occur on the website.

Please help!

asdweb
    Participant

Post a link to your site please.

Amy Susan Design.com @AmySusanDesign

Participant

When I opened it up all the changes that I’d made yesterday (lots of colors just to test it) where there! But then when I went back into the CSS and changed them all back it didn’t take effect.

Is there a reason that my CSS changes dont take effect until a day later? I googled it and tried restarting my computer and clearing the browser data and deleting a new plugin that I thought might be caching. I need help because this is preventing me from being able to do any work on the site.

Thanks!

Participant

Sorry the post is laborbrain.com

asdweb
    Participant

Maybe you have a plugin that conflicts with the css. Try disabling all the plugins to see if that makes a difference.

It could be because you are editing the properties for the “default” setting (see Genesis –> Theme Settings –> Color Style), it that’s the case, the colors won’t show up.

Participant

I completely deleted Jetpack and deactivated WordPress Importer and now it works!  YAY.

asdweb
    Participant

Awesome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘menu color’ is closed to new replies.