Menu help – Metro Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Menu help – Metro Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tinstar 1 year ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

tinstar
    Participant

May I send it to you privately? (Hate to do that, but I can’t share it publicly in this case.)

Anita
    Participant

Sure, drop me a line on my website using the contact box.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Anita
    Participant

@tinstar, did you upgrade to WordPress 3.6 yet?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

tinstar
    Participant

Sent. Thank you.

Anita
    Participant

Okay, I checked and both of you are using WordPress 3.6. I haven’t updated my demo to that yet. So, I am going to report this to Studiopress Help right now for you and send out a tweet. Give them a little bit to respond.

tinstar
    Participant

Thanks Anita!

angieatc
    Participant

Thanks Anita!

Mine did not appear before I updated. I think I just updated yesterday morning so I am not sure what the heck is going on.

Anita
    Participant

Okay, I submitted the ticket so we’ll see what happens.

angieatc
    Participant

Ok the functions code made mine work, weird that was not in my original file. I just downloaded my code last weekend I think so it should have been there.

Thanks for your help!

Anita
    Participant

@tinstar, can you verify that you have a text widget the Subnav-Left Widget area. I will have to contact support and let them know that this may not be an issue any longer.

tinstar
    Participant

Just double-checked. Yes I do.

I downloaded and installed the theme yesterday.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  tinstar.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by  tinstar.

Anita
    Participant

@tinstar, I received a response from the SP Help that they don’t see any issues and no one else has reported a problem. I don’t see you using the nav bar at the present time on your site. If you decide to try to use it again, write back or send me another mail.

tinstar
    Participant

Crud. Thanks for trying.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.